Post by BritishDelinquent on Dec 10, 2015 22:25:30 GMT -6
Everyone at some point in their life has made a friend that can't help but be an absolute c*** and has made themselves a bit more self destructive, but we nurse that hangover and only see the good times; so everyone list your top 5 lovable assholes (or however you like to spell the word)
1.Cassidy (Preacher) Arshole Vampire: Drug fueled, Irish and Decadent you can't help, but love him even after he those the worst thing to Jesse.
2.Ryo Narushima (Shamo) Martial artist Arsehole: After serving his time for killing his parents he becomes relentless in finding himself through combat sports to the point of raping his opponents girlfriend to obligate him into giving him a match.
3.Jack'O'Lantern (Agent Venom)
Deformed Arsehole GG ripoff: Evil down to core to the point that his humor and unapologetic acts become charming.
4.Kaine (Scarlet Spider) Clone Arsehole: Wants to romanticize himself as this unlovable monster, but can't help but be a hero
5.Rick Sanchez(Rick and Morty) Alternate reality Arsehole: I don't have the words.
Post by HouseWayne on Dec 10, 2015 23:13:08 GMT -6
1. Lyle Bolton (Lock-Up) Enforcing Asshole: Wants to help the Gotham but does in way that leaves the inmates of Gotham in fear.
2. Rudy Jones (Parasite) Mooch Asshole: Bad of the bad and dumb to boot. He'll drain you use your strength to attack Superman.
3. Kl'rt (Super Skrull) Fantastic Asshole: Rotten to the core. He has the powers of that first superhero family. He uses it only to serve himself and the the Skrull Army.
4. Rita Wayword (Spiral) Shiva Asshole: Turned evil by Mojo and given multiple arms and dark magic. Rita is force that is powerful enough to stop Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) and the Invincible Iron Man.
5. Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy) Botanist Asshole: She's as deadly as her poison kisses. Loves her plants as if they were her babies. She'll kill every human to keep her babies safe.
This was harder than I thought, but I found five so here it goes, in no particular order but numbered nonetheless:
1. Wolverine - His father was his mother's groundskeeper, not his mother's husband so yeah, he belongs on here 2. Nightcrawler - I can't believe Mystique and Azazel would have gotten married before they made this guy 3. Legion - The result of a brief affair, Xavier is not one to be tied down 4. Star Lord - He has his mom's name and his father was nowhere to be seen when growing up, yup this guy is a bastard 5. Nick Fury Jr. - Also known as Marcus Johnson